General terms and conditions Hotel Modena ***
ProZeta Operator s r.o.
I. TERMS, TRANSACTION OF ORDER
- Ordering party is a legal or natural person, who perform the order
- The Operator is ProZeta, s.r.o., Budatínska 23, 851 06 Bratislava.
- The order represents booking of accommodation and other related services (food, parking ...) in the Modena Hotel*** at Vlčie hrdlo 1 / A Bratislava.
- It is possible to order the accommdation personally, by telephone, e-mail or letter.
- Upon reconciliation, the operator will immediately charge the order to the hotel reservation system
- After the order and subsequent confirmation of the order by the operator according to par. I.3. between the Customer and the Operator to enter into a contractual relationship subject to the following Terms and Conditions
II. PRICE PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- The operator has posted the services pricelist on its website and at the hotel reception.
- By making the order, the ordering person issues his / her consent to the payment of the published prices for the services ordered.
- The customer is obliged to make a full payment for his order in advance, prior to the provision of services by order, either by transfer to the operator's account or by credit card or by cash payment at the hotel reception. In case of cancellation of the order, the operator is obliged to set off the booking fee with cancellation of payment and to return part of the payment for the order reduced by the amount of the cancellation payment to the client by transfer to the account, credit card or cash at the reception of the hotel
- The operator has the right to require from the customer the payment of the reservation fee for the purpose of securing the services according to the order of the customer. This right is exercised by the operator in the form of sending a reservation voucher to the customer (usually by e-mail or fax), in which the operator has calculated the total price of the order, indicates the amount of the required booking fee, its due date and / cancellation of the order, which may differ from the cancellation of the conditions specified in Art. III. of these Terms and Conditions. The Reservation Fee is not subject to taxable transactions under the VAT Act and will be credited to the Customer after deduction of the final order price.
III. CANCELLATION POLICY AND FEES
- The customer has the right to cancel the order by letter or by e-mail.
- The cancellation of the order does not, according to these business terms, mean an unrecognized non-service rendition from the operator by the ordering customer
- By making an order, the ordering party issues its agreement with the cancellation conditions of the operator
- Upon cancellation of the order, the operator is entitled to a cancellation fee:
- Cancellation of the order for more than 14 days prior to arrival is free of charge - Cancellation of the order 7-14 days on the day of arrival (the day of commencement of the ordered service) is the cancellation fee 30% of the price of the ordered service without local tax
- 4 to 6 days for the day of arrival (the day of commencement of the ordered service) is the cancellation fee of 50% of the price of the ordered service without LT
- The cancellation of the order is 1 to 3 days for the day of arrival (on the day of commencement of the ordered service) and on the day of arrival the cancellation fee is 100% of the price of the ordered service without LT
- Cancellation fee of 100% of the price of the ordered service without LT is obligatory for the client to pay if the guests are not undergoing on the day of reservation on the basis of the ordered services at the hotel
- After the cancellation of the order, the customer is obliged to pay the cancellation fee, the amount of which is determined in accordance with paragraph 4 of this article, to the operator on the account number [SK8802000000003156398151] within three working days from the day of the cancellation of the order. An operator is entitled to a penalty of 0.5% of the payment per day from the unpaid payment or part of the payment.
- Cancellation fee in the event of cancellation or cancellation of a part of the order is not a taxable transaction under the VAT Act.
IV. ACCOMMODATION OF PARTICIPANTS - GROUP (over 30 persons)
- Unless otherwise agreed with the hotel, the following terms and conditions for booking accommodation for a group of participants:
DEPOSIT and PAYMENT:
- The customer is obliged to pay 50% of the total accommodation price 30-14 days prior to the arrival date after booking the services and subsequent approval of the order by the operator on the basis of the advance invoice issued by the operator. If he does not do so, he will be charged a cancellation fee for the accommodation of participants & groups, see Article IV. Point 2
- The customer is obliged to pay the rest of the amount for the ordered services on the basis of the order at the latest at the arrival of the group to the hotel's operator.
Upon cancellation of the order, the operator is entitled to a cancellation fee of:
- Cancellation of reservation until the advance payment is possible without storno charge.
- Cancellation of reservation 30-8 days prior to arrival is 50% of price of the accommodation service without local tax (local taxi is 1,70€/person/night)
- Cancellation of reservation 7 days before the arrival is for 100% of accommodational price without LT
Cancellation conditions apply for accommodation of the group of participants upon cancellation of the reservation or for the non-appointment of the agreed number of rooms. IV.3. Any provisions not covered by Art. IV. shall be adapted accordingly, I, Art. II and Art. III.
- Events include conferences, meetings, training sessions, family events, business meetings
- The organizer of the event must notify the operator of the final number of participants no later than 7 working days before the event, in order to provide the operator with the necessary preparation of the event.
- Prices and payment unless otherwise agreed with the hotel, the following conditions for reservation of the event:
- The customer is obliged to pay 25% of the total price for the ordered services, after the ordering of the services and subsequent approval of the order by the operator on the basis of the advance invoice issued by the operator, no later than 20 days before the event
- The customer must pay the rest amount for services ordered under the order no later than an hour before the official start of the event, if not agreed with the client in order otherwise
- The customer is obliged to pay the remaining amount for the ordered services based on the invoice issued by the operator no later than 10 days from the invoice date
- Cancellation policy
The operator is entitled to cancellation fees upon cancellation of the order by the customer, see Article III, point 4.
- Any provisions not covered by Art. V. shall be adapted accordingly, I, Art. II and Art. III
All refreshments which are served in the form of buffet tables and which will not be consumed during a reserved period of time, i.e., coffee breaks, lunch or dinner will be handed over to hotel staff within 2 hours of the start of serving, according to hygienic regulations and HCCP - EU standards. For reasons of adherence to hygiene practices and standards, the hotel does not allow to eat or consume cooked meals or to bring to the hotel rooms meals which were exclusively for consumption in the hotel. Unless otherwise agreed, there is a strict ban on wearing all types of meals and drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) at the hotel